Blackjack Dealer - Grand Forks, ND
As a Blackjack Dealer you will be expected to uphold both the letter and the spirit of DHI policies and procedures, as well as North Dakota’s charitable gaming laws when performing responsibilities of a Blackjack Dealer.
- Responsible for conducting the game of Blackjack and Bingo.
- Fulfil cashier duties.
- Accurately complete necessary paperwork for proper documentation, such as: tracking drop cash, counting of chips for redemption, counting pull tabs for redemption, verification of electronic pull tab redemptions vouchers, and other paperwork needed for the game type.
- Ensure a clean and safe work environment, following all procedure(s) as necessary for each site.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Promote professional and positive attitude and atmosphere for fellow customers.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent math skills.
- Customers services skills.
- Team player.
- Flexible schedule, shifts including weekends on regular basis.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
Background Check requirements:
- Requires successful completion of criminal background and credit checks.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
What we offer you:
- Cell phone bill discount.
- Play games and earn some extra cash.
- Exciting work environment.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Too many more to list.