Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Development Homes, Inc. (DHI) is seeking a Chief Executive Officer (CEO). DHI is a private, non-profit organization committed to the provision of quality, community-based, residential and vocational support services to more than 200 people with disabilities enabling them to maximize their individual potential and realize their personal dreams. DHI also operates 12 charitable gaming locations and manages several properties in North Dakota. DHI is the 8th largest employer in Grand Forks.
The CEO provides visionary, strategic leadership to the organization’s employees and Board of Directors, driven by DHI’s mission, vision, values, and goals. Ensures financial stability, planned growth, and development of community services. Oversees organizational fiscal and human resources to ensure the highest quality of services to people receiving services. Represents the organization to influence a positive social impact on people with disabilities in our community, region, and state.
• Master's degree or equivalent and four years of non-profit leadership experience; or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge and experience working with people with disabilities, leadership in nonprofit companies, compliance with regulatory agencies, state and federal funding sources, including Medical Assistance and Social Security.
• Current and valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
• Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, credit check, and a pre-employment drug test.
• Prefer experience with HUD financing, subsidies, housing regulations, and property management.
• Prefer experience with charitable gaming.
Development Homes, Inc. offers a competitive benefits and compensation package!
Submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com by Monday, September 30, 2019 to be considered.