Child and Family Service Coordinator
(Must be accompanied by a Cover Letter and Resume)
The Child and Family Service Coordinator position is responsible to provide leadership to the administration of a major program area of child and family residential services and family support services. This position is an integral member of the Program Services leadership team, and is a significant participant in leadership within the agency.
The Child and Family Service Coordinator provides direction, coordination, and evaluation of assigned program units including but not limited to supervision of assigned Residential Managers and Qualified Program Specialists. Provides support to ensure the success of people supported and of program delivery, fiscal accountability of programs, and the development of new residential and community supports. This position will also participate in Therapeutic Response training and be a part of the crisis team.
Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; recognition and addressing complaints and resolving problems. Ensures services are delivered in a safe, healthy environment that is free from abuse and harm and in compliance with standards of excellence as set forth by the Council on Quality Leadership or CQL and Title 19 regulations. Will ensure the development and support for community life is present so that people can participate in community activities and enhance or build relationships. Demonstrates knowledge of benefit management. Requires the ability to be responsive to the demands or directions of multiple people or interests. Other duties assigned include rotating weekend/holiday on-call. Flexibility is essential in this position.
- B.A. or B.S. degree from an accredited college or university in Human Services field.
- At least two year experience working directly with persons with intellectual or developmental disabilities.
- Administrative and supervisory experience.
- Current and valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, and successful completion of motor vehicle report within company guidelines.
- Requires successful completion of criminal background, child abuse and neglect checks, pre-employment drug test, and successful completion of credit check to be eligible for employment.
- Developmental Disability (DD) Certification preferred upon hire, required to complete within the first 6 months of employment.
- Health and Dental - Single plans are covered at 100% for all full-time employees.
- Life Insurance Policy – Development Homes provides a Life insurance policy for all full-time employees.
- Sick and Vacation – Provided for all full-time employees.
- 401k Plan
- Too many more to list.
To Apply please submit cover letter, resume and online application to be considered for the position.