Technology Support Associate
Application must be accompanied by a cover letter and resume.
The Technology Support Associate will demonstrate a passion for helping our organization resolve difficult technical challenges. Serving as a liaison between employee technology support and organization technology support the Technology Support Associate will perform tasks include but not limited to: basic trouble shooting of software and limited hardware, connection and disconnection of peripherals, intake technology, and training employees on IT equipment and best practices to ensure HIPAA guidelines. This position will provide technological support to the organization, under the direction and coordination of the IT Director.
- Effectively apply knowledge and skills of technology to support IT projects, testing and solving a range of problems.
- Basic repairs and maintenance of IT equipment.
- Network and compare vendor costs for budgeted IT equipment purchases.
- Ensure accurate tracking of new IT equipment by assigning asset and tagging.
- Facilitate technology support as needed for the employee and organization, meetings, workshops, or trainings and events.
- Facilitate inclusive training on Microsoft Office product, systems, and applications related to employee job responsibilities as needed.
- Ensure IT practices of confidentiality and follow HIPPA guidelines.
- Stays informed about current developments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree in Computer Services and Networking or related field, or 2 years experience in IT using desktop computer software/hardware for windows, Microsoft products and tools, HTML, or web-authorizing software and an ITIL certification.
- Current and valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance and completion of motor vehicle report within company guidelines.
- Requires successful completion of criminal background, child abuse and neglect checks and pre-employment drug test to be eligible for employment.
What we offer you:
- Health and dental - Single plans are covered at 100%.
- Life and AD&D.
- 401k Plan.
- Sick and vacation.
- Educational scholarships.
- Cell phone bill discount.
- Rewarding and dynamic work environment.
- Too many more to list.