Accounts Payable Administrator
Application must be accompanied by a cover letter and resume.
The Accounts Payable Administrator will be responsible for monitoring the outflow of capital for the company. Assuring outflow fiscal and legal accountability of the organization through appropriate accounting practices such as but not limited to: maintaining accurate accounting systems, accurate information on vendor files, invoices and assisting in annual audits. Accounting practices will be aligned with our person-centered approach.
- Receives and verifies expense reports; reconciles expense and other financial reports with account balances and other office records.
- Facilitates payment of vendors, which may include verification of federal ID numbers, reviewing purchase orders, and resolving discrepancies.
- Ensures outstanding obligations are credited upon payment, identifies discount opportunities, and issues purchase order amendments or stop-payment orders as needed.
- Assists with accounting records and ledgers by reconciling monthly statements and transactions.
- Records entry of, verifies documentation for, and distributes petty cash.
- Other related non-essential duties as assigned.
- Ability to maintain confidential and meticulous records.
- Must be reliable and extremely trustworthy.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related programs.
- Must be able to learn other accounting software systems.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts for tasks assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree (A.A., A.S., A.A.S.) or equivalent from two-year technical school; or 6-12 month related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Business or Accounting Associates degree preferred.
- Current and valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, and insurable driving record following company guidelines.
- Requires successful completion of credit, criminal background, child abuse, and neglect checks and pre-employment drug test to be eligible for employment.
What we offer you:
DHI offers competitive benefits packet including!
- Health and dental - Single plans are covered at 100%
- Life and AD&D.
- 401k Plan.
- Sick and vacation.
- Educational scholarships Opportunity.
- Cell phone bill discount.
- Rewarding and dynamic work environment.
- Too many more to list.