Count Team Member
As a Count Team Member you will be responsible for accurately counting gaming money and making bank deposits. The Count Team will be expected to follow Development Homes, Inc. policies and procedures, North Dakota's charitable gaming laws. The Count Team member will be responsible to count and verify all revenue collected from gaming sites.
- Every other Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am - 12:30pm.
- Count and verify all revenue collected form gaming sites associated with DHI within established timeframes.
- Accurately complete documentation.
- Make daily deposits of revenue collected at each site within designated timeframes.
- Ability to commute to each DHI gaming site using established route and timeframes.
- Perform supply duties.
- Verify numbers and match paperwork per site for pull tab games.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Facilitate great Teamwork.
- Excellent math skills.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
Background Check requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Current and valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance and completion of motor vehicle report within company guidelines.
- Requires successful completion of criminal background through the Attorney General’s Office.
- Must pass a credit check.