Count Team Member
Development Homes, Inc. was founded under the belief that individuals with disabilities should be given the opportunity to live their best lives in the Grand Forks community. Our organization is dedicated to creating a safe and engaging environment that empowers our individuals to achieve their goals and reach their full potential. At DHI, our team of direct care staff is committed to building long-lasting relationships with those we serve by being a constant presence throughout every stage of life. Our mission is to make a positive impact on the lives of those we have the privilege to serve as partners in human growth.
Count Team Member
As a Count Team Member, your role is of utmost importance as it involves accurately counting gaming money and making bank deposits. In the course of your duties, you will be expected to adhere strictly to the policies and procedures outlined by Development Homes, Inc. and North Dakota's charitable gaming laws. Your primary responsibility will be to count and verify all revenue collected from gaming sites with a high degree of accuracy.
- Accurately count and verify all revenue collected from gaming sites associated with Development Homes, Inc. within specified timeframes.
- Precisely complete all necessary documentation.
- Ensure that daily deposits of revenue collected at each site are made within designated timeframes.
- Demonstrate proficiency in commuting to each DHI gaming site using established routes and timeframes.
- Carry out supply duties with efficiency.
- Verify numbers and match paperwork per site for pull tab games with meticulous attention to detail.
- Execute any other assigned duties with competency and expertise.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Ability to perform basic mathematics.
- Previous experience handling cash (counting, sorting, binding).
- Availability to work two weekends a month; every other Saturday from 7:45 am to 11:30 am and Sunday from 8:45 am to 12:30 pm.
- Position requires successful completion of credit check, Attorney General criminal background check, and Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) to be eligible for employment.
- Current and valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, and insurable driving record following company guidelines.
Compensation and Benefits:
Count Team Member: $15.00/hr.
We are thrilled to let you know that, as a part-time employee of DHI, you will be eligible for a range of benefits including life insurance, educational scholarships, and a 401(k) plan with a 4% matching contribution. Additionally, we offer an Employee Assistance Program that provides a limited number of mental health counseling sessions through The Village.